Tuesday, October 03, 2006

have no regrets

I just heard that the son of a dear friend was hit by a car today. The damage was so extensive to his head that there is no possibility of recovery. The family has said good-bye to him and they will be harvesting any of his organs for donation.

He is Kylene's age. It all happened so fast.

I don't ever want to miss a chance to tell people how much I love them. I don't want to get so caught up in me that I don't see those around me and realize how precious family and friends are. And how quickly they can be gone.

My heart is aching for my friend and her family. You can't make things better. You can't say just the right words to take away the pain. I will pray for her, that God will be her comfort and walk with her through this dark, dark valley.

1 comment:

Jaime said...

Who was it? I didn't hear about it.

About Me

My photo
Longview, Texas
In the autumn of my life, I am very content.

Followers