* Having control over myself is almost as good as having control over others.
* I am grateful that I am not as judgmental as all those censorious, self-righteous people around me.
* I need not suffer in silence while I can still moan, whimper and complain.
* The first step is to say nice things about myself. The second, to do nice things for myself. The third, to find someone to buy me nice things.
* Becoming aware of my character defects leads me naturally to the next step of blaming my parents.
* Before I criticize a man, I walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot.